Teachers, mentors, parents –
Thank you for your patience. Registration for the 2016 Oahu SeaPerch Regional is now online:
- A school is limited to a total of three teams
- Only four students will be allowed on the pool deck during the event
- Each team must have a unique name
- Each team must be registered
- Only Elementary & Middle School teams will compete to qualify for Nationals.
We are still in the process of finalizing the scoring and regional rules. The competition will have the following elements:
- Obstacle Course
- Orbs Challenge
- Poster Board display
- 3 Minute Video presentation (for Elementary and Middle school teams only)
- Verbal presentation (High School teams only)
The event particulars:
Saturday, 27 Feb 2016 8:00am – 2:00pm
US Coast Guard Base Honolulu
400 Sand Island Parkway, Honolulu, HI 96819
Base Access –
Any teacher, parent, spectator (over the age of 16) who wishes to attend MUST provide full name and DOB no later than 10 days before the event. Procedures on how to complete this will be sent separately.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.
Andy Goshorn, LCDR USCG
Regional SeaPerch Coordinator